Amazon river

Amazon river

martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

Introduction


My name is Santiago Caicedo; I was born on Santiago de Cali in 1990. Nowdays, I am studying business management in Universidad Icesi. Also, I have taken financial courses at the Colombian Stock Exchange (BVC) and I have attended different congresses at the University and in Bogotá.

My favorite food is pasta; I could eat it every day. I believe that it is very nutritional and you can make different combinations with it; for example spaghetti with meat, chicken, but specially I like it very much when I have it with some little pieces of salmon, because in some way the second favorite thing to consume is sea food. In addition, I would like to talk about my friends, taking into account that I spent most of the time with them, we are calm, relaxed. We try to make something good out of every moment, going out, traveling around Valle del Cauca and laughing about everything. On the other hand, I would like to talk about the places I have visited, because at this moment is important for the purpose of this blog. In Colombia I have gone to San Andres, Cartagena, Bogota, Medellin, Gorgona, Guapi, Leticia, Popayan, Villavicencio, and some others small towns in Valle del Cauca, Cundinamarca, and Boyaca. Outside the country, I went to Canada, United States, and Panama.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario